BACK TO PROCESS PAGE >
The moment has arrived. All your dreams, hopes and plans have come together and your new home is ready to move-in. It’s a big change of lifestyle, routines and relationships and a very busy period if your life so remember to take time for yourself and those around you. Here are a few move-in day tasks to consider:
- Advise everyone of your new address
- Arrange disconnection/reconnection of services
- Update your insurance coverage
- Book movers and/or family members
- Decide what you’re taking and purge the rest
- Photograph high-end items (in case of loss/damage)
- Pack items based on what is going in each new room
- Identify items that need to be unpacked first
- Have each family member pack a moving-day bag with clothes, snacks, meds and other essentials
- Consider your pets short-term needs
- Charge necessary electronics and devices
- Get a good night’s rest it’s going to be a busy day!
If You’re Happy Please Tell Others
Your referral to friends and family is the single most important form of advertising we’ll ever receive. In fact, it’s the reason we are here and we appreciate each and every time you do it. So if you are pleased with your new Welcome Back Homes, please tell others or post a comment on our Facebook page to help spread the word!
Welcome Back Home Testimonials
- “Great Homes” – B Tibbits
- “The Welcome Back Homes Team was very friendly and willing to help answer my questions” – C Cassie
If You’re Unhappy Here Is Peace Of Mind
Building your new home is a complex process. We have a dedicated team focused on getting everything right but we’re only human and the unexpected could happen. So if something doesn’t go as planned, our industry-leading warranty will be there to protect your investment. Here are the standard levels of coverage; your detailed quote describes actual coverage:
1 YR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY (CDN/USA)
Welcome Back Homes Inc warrants the factory-portion of the home against defects in material and labour during the first year of ownership. Atlantic Home Warranty’s Construction Performance Guidelines govern all claims.
7 YR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY (CDN)
Atlantic Home Warranty provides protection for the factory-portion of the home during the first 7 years of ownership against major structural defects. This does not include the foundation. A registered foundation contractor must be used.
5 YR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY (USA)
Welcome Back Homes Inc provides protection for the factory-portion of the home during the first 5 years of ownership against major structural defects. This does not include the foundation. A reputable foundation contractor must be used.